MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #1559 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Rapala Pro Fishing 2010 just came in.

It's for the Wii and it comes with a fishing rod peripheral. It works... exactly as it should, surprisingly. It feels comfortable and reacts on time and it's smooth.

I haven't hopped into any serious tournaments/main fishing career yet, but did the "free fishing" where you just roam and fish whatever, and it's really fun. You can open your tackle box and pick many different baits from jigs to soft plastics, to crank-baits, and switch out how heavy your line is and everything.

You earn money (I think) to buy new boats/equipment/gear as you win tournaments and complete challenges.

The game is actually really fun, for only a few bucks I'm really having fun with it.