MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ian McCall says the 'stupid' cops who arrested him thought he was a drug dealer

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 06:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Okay, what I got from that article is that the police received a tip from someone saying he's dealing. He is on probation therefore is subject to random search. The followed him home while he was driving on a suspended license (illegal in itself) and then searched his house. They ultimately arrested him for driving on a suspended license.

Then he calls the police stupid? Yeah. Great logic. Because police are mind readers and everyone is honest with them all the time. Also, I highly doubt the watch he was wearing had anything to do with it. That was merely fabrication made up in his mind because he's pissed over the incident.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote