MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ian McCall says the 'stupid' cops who arrested him thought he was a drug dealer

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
TheReturn
Bantamweight

TheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level nowTheReturn is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Okay, what I got from that article is that the police received a tip from someone saying he's dealing. He is on probation therefore is subject to random search. The followed him home while he was driving on a suspended license (illegal in itself) and then searched his house. They ultimately arrested him for driving on a suspended license.

Then he calls the police stupid? Yeah. Great logic. Because police are mind readers and everyone is honest with them all the time. Also, I highly doubt the watch he was wearing had anything to do with it. That was merely fabrication made up in his mind because he's pissed over the incident.
That watch part was about the writer of the article I believe.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote