MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The American Gangster Strikes Again - New Tweet Directed at Bones Jones.

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2012, 11:07 PM   #73 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Stop being so sensitive. I was referencing an actual interview in which Jones referred to Sonnen as a rat, which makes him an incredible hypocrite in that he himself has admitted to being a narc. Nothing about my sentiments is fabricated or speculation. A man who admits to being an informant yet rags on others for 'naming names' is a hypocrite plain and simple. If you'd really like to dispute his being a hypocrite in that regard, then have at it. And best of luck, because you'll need it.

Besides, it doesn't really matter what Sonnen produces. Evidence already exists that Jones is at least a bit of a scumbag, and Chael doesn't need to contribute to that reality. Unless of course you'd like to debate the existence of that little thing called a DUI. Getting behind the wheel of a car whilst drunk off of your arse and putting the lives of innocent people in danger makes you all kinds of stupid. For Jones to point the finger at anyone about their dodgy pasts is laughable. I don't condone what Sonnen has done, but his transgressions didn't put anyone in immediate physical peril. That Jones crashed into a pole and not an innocent family doesn't make his actions any less disgusting, and he ought to remember that before he calls out anyone.

I don't need to 'know Jon Jones' to know that he's a self confessed narc and a known drunk driver.
I dont think jones was ragging on chael for snitching on his friends buts rather exactly what he said "you call yourself a gangster but you snitched on your friends. Thats not gangster".

And about drunk driving... Yes he got in a wreck, but there aren't many people in this world that do drink and have NOT drank and drove.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote