MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Former WWE champ 'Batista' books pro MMA debut against Rashid Evans for Oct. 6 in Pro

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 05:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I cant wait for this. HW Pro Wrestlers going to MMA is just entertaining to me. Probably because they are buff as shit. Its just entertaining watching 6,6 290 pound beasts of pure muscle jumping in to the octagon and fighting for real. So awesome....

I want Brock and Batista to square of in Pro Wrestling and then to settle the grudge they fight in MMA for real!

And it is!!

As a UFC CO MAIN EVENT!!!! With the HW champ at the time being the Main Event!!

And i dont give a sht about freak shows or whatever. I care about fights i want to see!!
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote