MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Former WWE champ 'Batista' books pro MMA debut against Rashid Evans for Oct. 6 in Pro

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 03:18 PM   #27 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Apparently his rolling with some of the Gracies if i remember correctly.

Had some choice words for Lashley in the past as well, saying how his striking is shit etc. while he himself hadn't done anything at all. I really hope they sign this fight and Lashley smashes him.
Batista was on MMA UNCENSORED LIVE recently and mentioned Lashley. He said he would still be interested in that and that the fans would also. He also mentioned that they were good friends in the WWE.

Batista said he is doing this because he wants to experience it. He isnt planning to go for a world title or anything.

He also said he got dropped in training the other day. Said it was the first time that his legs gave up underneath him.

Batista -
Quote:
“It’s going great. I got dropped for the first time, last week. It was Stephan Bonnar. He hit me right in the head. My legs went numb and I dropped. I just got up and continued the round. It’s just one of those things. I love it.”
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote