MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Former WWE champ 'Batista' books pro MMA debut against Rashid Evans for Oct. 6 in Pro

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 03:58 PM   #30 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Light Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Batista was on MMA UNCENSORED LIVE recently and mentioned Lashley. He said he would still be interested in that and that the fans would also. He also mentioned that they were good friends in the WWE.

Batista said he is doing this because he wants to experience it. He isnt planning to go for a world title or anything.

He also said he got dropped in training the other day. Said it was the first time that his legs gave up underneath him.

Batista -
Actually makes me kind of like the guy. I love to see someone completley honest about things. Like when they asked I think Griffin (or Bonnar) if he liked getting hit and he replied "Fuk no, that shit hurts". Lying or whatever doesnt make you fight any better. Just because Batista (fuk the real spelling) said that he got dropped, doesnt change the outcome of the fight against Rashid "Jones Jones" Evans.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote