MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Weidman-Boetsch at UFC 155

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 06:25 PM   #19 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Just thought you should know that it wasn't me who gave you negative rep. You're a classy guy.
Here's the thing about being gold. I can see who leaves me rep, smart guy. What would make you think I'd give you negative rep when we were having a halfway intelligent discussion where neither of us was flaming one another? You're clearly not very observant.

I am, however, going to neg. rep you now (a) to prove that it wasn't I who left the earlier rep, and (b) because you're clearly an arse.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote