MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Weidman-Boetsch at UFC 155

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 07:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapshot View Post
The teal reason you here so much about them is because there really isn't anyone else left to challenge AS that should put up a good challenge and they are winning fights.

Tim's wins are legitimate, don't be bias, beating him should propel you forward.
That's maybe the reason.

And yeah they are legitimate and I have no reason to be biased against him. But Weidman has all this hype based on the Munoz win. Alright, whatever, Dana is going to give him another fight and THIS one should prove that he's a contender...Tim...WHAT? I said a few days ago that I knew this fight would be made. Out of every single contender, Tim is by a mile the easiest. Belcher called out Weidman, Bisping/Stann could easily fight him, if Vitor loses he could easily fight him etc. But no, like with Munoz, he's getting the worst "top ranked fighter" which pushes him forward even though he had won the fight before he stepped in the cage. He has some problems with everyone else (win or lose) that he will have to work out, but with Boestch he walks in and walks out with the W.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote