MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Weidman-Boetsch at UFC 155

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #21 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Ultra-weight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Here's the thing about being gold. I can see who leaves me rep, smart guy. What would make you think I'd give you negative rep when we were having a halfway intelligent discussion where neither of us was flaming one another? You're clearly not very observant.

I am, however, going to neg. rep you now (a) to prove that it wasn't I who left the earlier rep, and (b) because you're clearly an arse.
Do Canadians say arse? Learn something new everyday.

So, someone not involved in our discussion, came in, negged me, and didn't leave any opinions or comments on the thread itself? Man the internet is so fuking gay sometimes. Sorry about it anyways. You're the only guy I was talking to, and I thought it was the general "Oh, you disagree? NEGGGGGGGGGGG!" thing that seems to have happened whenever I am not with the common consensus.

Anyways, what's your opinion on the match up schedule I recommended?

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote