MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Weidman-Boetsch at UFC 155

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #23 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Do Canadians say arse? Learn something new everyday.

So, someone not involved in our discussion, came in, negged me, and didn't leave any opinions or comments on the thread itself? Man the internet is so fuking gay sometimes. Sorry about it anyways. You're the only guy I was talking to, and I thought it was the general "Oh, you disagree? NEGGGGGGGGGGG!" thing that seems to have happened whenever I am not with the common consensus.

Anyways, what's your opinion on the match up schedule I recommended?
lol, now I feel badly for leaving you a retaliatory neg. rep. And yes, people leave red without rhyme or reason all of the time. Welcome to the internet

I didn't mind your schedule. Though I still don't think that Weidman is going to be awarded a title shot if/when he dispatches Boetsch. As I said previously, it's no secret that Dana loves Bisping and has been trying to set him up for a title fight, and if both win their upcoming fights, I could see the UFC scheduling Weidman vs. Bisping for the new year.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote