MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousimar Palhares VS Hector Lombard set for FX 6 Australia Friday Dec 14

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #22 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Palhares never puts on a boring fight so I am fully behind him. This is a fighter who always goes for the kill. I appreciate that.

Lombard... this man is the epitome of a can crusher. I don't think he ever was or ever will be a top middleweight and if fights against Palhares like he did Boetsch he doesn't have a chance in hell. If he actually comes to fight this should be fun.