MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stout vs Makdessi, Maldonado vs Diabate, Menjivar vs Gashimov added to Ufc 154

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 06:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Shady1
Flyweight

Shady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For Greatness
I do like these three fights. I think they do have the potential be exciting in their own ways. Especially the Maldonado/Diabate scrap. That will be a great stand up battle. My money is on Maldonado in that one. I also can see Stout handing Makdessi his walking papers and as far as Ivan and Gashimov goes I am going to pick Ivan based ont he fact that I feel he is too big of a step up in competition for Gashimov at this time. Especially considering that this is his debut fight for the UFC as well.
Shady1 is offline   Reply With Quote