MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ricardo Lamas Accepted Offer To Fight Aldo Before UFC Changed Challenger To Edgar

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 06:29 AM   #26 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
I don't see Edgar as a boring fighter and the majority of MMA fans seem to be big supporters of him.

Lamas was called up to "potentially" replace Koch, because it wasn't clear what Edgar was planning to do. It was the UFC's damage control. They obviously thought of Edgar straight away but probably couldnt get in touch or something. Kombie def should have got that phonecall though. Most MMA fans are big on the guy because he's always exciting. Edgar is bigger and more skilled than him, but I think Zombie is a big enough name that if Dana had phoned him, he'd have kept the shot over Edgar.

I'd say Zombie would have got the shot and Edgar would have faught Mendes.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote