MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Estonia's plan to get 6 year olds coding is a stroke of genius

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 10:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Dude that is nuts. Didn't learn that til high school and university. They're learning it in grade school.

You know I was thinking about this. Even if I could go back it takes a certain mindset to be able to program and create aps. It is SOOO tedious like you wouldn't believe. One wrong code and you have to proof it and sometimes even rewrite it.

Estonia is planning for the future as in 50 years from now. All the new age billionaires are programmers. It's mind boggling.

Won't be surprised to see a ton of hackers + entrepeneurs sprout up from there. Tons are from Europe, Asia, and of course Silicon Valley.

I have a friend who just got a couple million dollar funding and they're so adept in social media. It's where I get my tutorial from. Everything...literally everything revolves around social media and now smart phone aps.

Records
Cassette tapes
Beta
VHS
CDs
DVD
HD DVD
Blueray
Digital
I-cloud
I-Pod
I-Pad
Smart Phone

This is what's scary. All the old brick and mortar companies have become EXTINCT because of the digital age!

You guys gotta watch Social Network and then Pirates Of Silicon Valley if you havn't already.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is online now   Reply With Quote