MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Christian Morecraft Arrested

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 01:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trimco View Post
Your situation is extraordinarily rare. Smart people, dumb people, middle school graduates, ivy leave graduates, old people, young people.. MANY people drive drunk. Not trashed, but drunk.
How rare can it be when I've only ever known 2 people who have driven drunk? I'm not from some isolated rural town. I'm not a social recluse. I'm not a staunch anti-drinker. I'm not incredibly religious. And yet I rarely encounter drunk drivers.

This sounds like the same logical fallacy like when people assume everyone does something bad because they and their friends do it.