MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The American Gangster Strikes Again - New Tweet Directed at Bones Jones.

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #84 (permalink)
zath the champ
Flyweight

zath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Iv been one of the most vocal about my disdain for Jon Jones but if its something really personal then i wish Chael keeps it to himself. I might have to jump of the Chael Train if its something completely distasteful and not funny. Iv done some really messed up things in highschool i am not proud off. And id be extremely upset if it got out to my group off friends. Much less millions and millions of people...
I think most people can relate to this - and I totally understand it.

I'd rather see the shit talk stay centered on the fights, but these are people in the national spotlight. Politicians (Sonnen - who I generally get a good laugh out of) are used to playing this sort of game and it carried over.

If something comes out about Jones; it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. That said, it really is not appropriate to reveal personal issues that have zero impact on the results in the cage.
Wandy
Velasquez

Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones is the best match-up the UFC has ever been able to arrange. Here's to hoping it goes down.
zath the champ is offline   Reply With Quote