MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Direction of the UFC

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 08:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
AmdM
The Bearded One

AmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World RenownAmdM Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
I agree.

It's not the "boring" fights that will kill MMA, hell look at Nascar. that's the most God awful thing that's ever been created, I mean cars going around in a circle? What the **** is that shit? But it's got a GIGANTIC fanbase, so if something that terrible can have a legion of fans I'm sure the UFC and MMA can survive a few wrestlers dominating.

The one thing that will hurt MMA is the big stars not fighting and that's what guys like Anderson and Jones need to get over. I can see points for both of them(Weidman not being marketable, Chael potentially knowing Hendo was hurt for weeks) but I still don't like them doing it.
It's kind of amazing how you turn every other subject in a Andy/Bones hate train...
Forever hanging in Anderson Silva nuts
AmdM is offline   Reply With Quote