MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The American Gangster Strikes Again - New Tweet Directed at Bones Jones.

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #90 (permalink)
WestCoastPoutin
Featherweight

WestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He Crosses
I have a special kind of hate for people who drink and drive.

I have a friend who I recently found out that she would drink then drive home. Pretending she was 'ok' to drive.

I called her a selfish ******* **** who is too ******* cheap to take a cab.

Ive taken to personal insults when people I know try to rationalize drinking and driving because anger usual gets the best of me.

Not sure why people defend it neither. Is it guilt because you've done it/do it?

Its not because texting and driving is bad, that drinking and driving should get a pass.
WestCoastPoutin is offline   Reply With Quote