MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The American Gangster Strikes Again - New Tweet Directed at Bones Jones.

View Single Post

Old 09-08-2012, 11:47 PM   #104 (permalink)
zath the champ
Flyweight

zath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
No one knows anything. There is nothing you could report that would be a liability to the company reporting it. Your friend is full of shit if he exsists at all. Post a screen shot of that convo and ill believe that it happened. But nothing he said.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
I don't care if you believe it took place or if you think someone "exsists".

If something comes out later that seems to be in line with all of the back and forth about it: I will still actively avoid reading or posting about it.

Once again, not my business and most certainly not why I watch,read about, or post about MMA.
Wandy
Velasquez

Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones is the best match-up the UFC has ever been able to arrange. Here's to hoping it goes down.
zath the champ is offline   Reply With Quote