MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The American Gangster Strikes Again - New Tweet Directed at Bones Jones.

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 01:01 AM   #107 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by zath the champ View Post
There is plenty to rip on Jones for, in regards to what he has done professionally, without trying to figure out what mistakes he made early in life. (Assuming there is anything; which has not been confirmed)
Yeah, i'll quote a comment I made earlier.

I feel that if it was something that was really negative then he deserves to pay for his crimes. Again this is all hypothetical but if it's a scenario like the one below then the world should know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
When Jones was in college he wasn't Johnny Bones Jones, he was just one of the guys who gang****ed her. Obviously once he gained fame he would have paid her off. We don't know the details, and if he's paid her to keep her mouth shut then there's a chance it wasn't fully consensual. Would you like it if Hermes was rich and just paid off the family of the girl he abused?

Keep in mind this is all hypothetical, we have no idea what Chael is talking about.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote