MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The American Gangster Strikes Again - New Tweet Directed at Bones Jones.

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 01:23 AM   #109 (permalink)
zath the champ
Flyweight

zath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of lightzath the champ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Yeah, i'll quote a comment I made earlier.

I feel that if it was something that was really negative then he deserves to pay for his crimes. Again this is all hypothetical but if it's a scenario like the one below then the world should know.
I suppose it is just something I'd rather not know; and that has nothing to with defending Jon Jones either.

If that were to be public knowledge and confirmed; how do you think that kid is going to feel when they (or their friends) can bring up that exact information with a quick Google search?

Just not worth it IMHO.
Wandy
Velasquez

Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones is the best match-up the UFC has ever been able to arrange. Here's to hoping it goes down.
zath the champ is offline   Reply With Quote