MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 10:02 AM   #23182 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Also i need a girl. Hit the club, hook up with someone and yet i'm home, all alone. Really begins to seem pointless.
I used to think like that aswell. Then I stopped bothering about girls when I went clubbing, focused on having a good time with my buddies and viewed any girls hooking up or bringing them home as a bonus. No disappointment when you come up short, and my more relaxed outlook on the whole thing improved my game as a whole.

Just ordered the NFL GamePass Plus. And decided to order some pizza aswell. In the words of Joey Coco Diaz: LIVIN' LIKE A DOCTOR!!!