MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Renzo Gracie beats up robber while tweeting about it

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #21 (permalink)
Sports_Nerd
Featherweight

Sports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
I spent a lot of time out of home in my early teenage years, dealt with many people like the people that Renzo is talking about. Renzo has good awareness, he knows from being around criminals in the past what to look out for. If I was in Renzo's situation i'd have done very similar.

If somebody reaches into your pocket without your consent I believe that can be deemed as assault? Renzo even said he doesn't smoke and they have the nerve to put their hands on him and in his pockets?

No honest person acts like that. Renzo is street smart, I like it. I probably wouldn't have gone back looking for the other guy, I would always mug a mugger after detaining them though, just for a taste of their own medicine
Yeah, now that I have a chance to listen to the interview, what he describes is definitely a mugging. Probably not career criminals, just a couple of guys who thought they found an easy target. Renzo may have done them a great service.
Sports_Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote