MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #23185 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
A huge brawl broke out and a guy jumped on one of my friends back and was beating the crap out of him so i got involved then bout the time we were going to leave the guy was talking crap and I "settled" it. The face of someone after you dodge all their punches and they realize they are fighting a bad mother F******... PRICELESS.

Anyways, im fairly sure the pain you have in your hands the day after fighting is God's way of telling you "Even if you win.. you still lose, DONT FIGHT"... Unless of course its in a cage and its sanctioned :P

The first night i drink whiskey in probably a year this happens.. smh..

EDIT : READY FOR THE SAINTS GAME!!!
Honestly, just from following your posts on here from time to time, I think it's time for new friends. Or less alcohol.