MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Drug Addict, who happena to be an MMA fighter murders his friend.

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Light Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by locnott View Post
Did you read the article?
He was not a mma fighter, he was exactly as the title stated, I remember when this happened and it was being portrayed in the news as " just your typical mma fighter" and they really tried to make it sound like it was because he was a fighter, not because he was a bottle job..

I took issue with the way they portrayed it.
They do that with anything. News reports at all times will use locations, race, religion, occupation, pasttimes etc. to support their point in an article.

And tbh, I'd say more MMA guys are crazy than not, but all the good ones are diciplined and intelligent.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote