MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Are there other Earth like planets...

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
They pushed back the estimated arrival of man on Mars to basically never.

They found that our eyes don't hold their shape in zero gravity and that the astronauts would all go blind before they reached halfway there.

Currently there is no solution to the problem.

Other planets that are in the goldilocks zone have been found.

We know other life exists, we just can't prove it yet. Is there intelligent life is the real question.

I don't see us being able to space travel for at least four more centurys, even then I don't think we'll be able to go far.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote