MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - OFFICIAL NFL 2012 Season

View Single Post

Old 09-09-2012, 08:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
You think so? Are you referring to their inability to get open? Idk, I think zona's secondary just locked them down.

I only saw the last 4 plays though, so your probably referring to the entire game so if so, nvm =)
Wilson was putting the ball in the perfect place that whole drive except the short one to Rice. And they never caught one, they just got pass interference calls that probably would have slid if it wasn't the replacements. The last two passes in the endzone should probably have been caught. It was great defense, but Wilson made great plays. The last one to Edwards should have been caught for sure, it was right on target perfect and it just went through his hands and they looked to the refs, like they did after every other drop.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App