MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does Brock belong in the UFC Hall of Fame?

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 07:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
There are numerous articles out there right now, debating the issue. Some say he does belong in there, others say he doesn't. What does MMAF think? A look at his achievements:
  • UFC record of 4-3
  • UFC Heavyweight Champion
  • 2 Title defenses
  • SOTN award at UFC 116
  • Niggest PPV draw in the history of the UFC

While his record doesn't look so impressive at 4-3, i still think he should get there one day. On paper, he is still one of the most succesful HW champions of all time with 2 defenses.
I don't think so. I don't know if you've seen, but I support himn in nearly ever thread he's been mentioned. Although his actual skillset has many holes, there is no taking away the incredible level of competition he faced and for the most part, defeated. That being said, I don't think he really matched up to be a HOFer. I think someone in the HOF has to be fully accepted by everything, and Lesnar's nowhere close to that. Everyone would kick up fuss and quote that he was given a title shot and only drew because of his "fake fighting" background, and really it would do more damage than good to the HOF. He also didnt have anywhere near enough fights to me.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote