MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does Brock belong in the UFC Hall of Fame?

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 08:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
locnott
Lightweight

locnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level now
I heard the argument the other that Brock could have built an impressive record by fighting cans for a while and I agree, he was thrown in the deep end fairly quick (at his request ) so I think looking at the record alone is skewed.

Im not a huge Brock fan but I think he probably gets it

I guess I think that 10 years down the road he will be nominated and put in without much opposition, I know he would be slapped down quick if it were to happen now but I honestly feel Dana will make it happen down the road, especially if he were to join the UFC in some other capacity for a while just so they can say he made other contributions.

What is the criteria for the UFC hall of fame? Im sure its been posted but im kinda lazy, someone help a brotha out??
locnott is offline   Reply With Quote