MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana True Or False????

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Dana White is mostly full of shit and I don't understand why most of the fans still take his word as gospel. The amount of times he's "promised" or "confirmed" future fights only to have him change his mind later on and book some thing else is ridiculous.

I realised he was full of shit after the Bisping/Hendo fiasco. He "promises" the winner a title shot against Anderson. Hendo shuts down Bisping with one of the most iconic KO's in the sport and Dana has a change of heart..... Then Hendo says balls to this and jumps ship to SF. Gotta say, I do love Hendo for that move alone.

Now fans are getting all excited and hyped up over GSP/Silva. Probably won't ever happen.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote