MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana True Or False????

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #15 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Dana White is mostly full of shit and I don't understand why most of the fans still take his word as gospel. The amount of times he's "promised" or "confirmed" future fights only to have him change his mind later on and book some thing else is ridiculous.

I realised he was full of shit after the Bisping/Hendo fiasco. He "promises" the winner a title shot against Anderson. Hendo shuts down Bisping with one of the most iconic KO's in the sport and Dana has a change of heart..... Then Hendo says balls to this and jumps ship to SF. Gotta say, I do love Hendo for that move alone.

Now fans are getting all excited and hyped up over GSP/Silva. Probably won't ever happen.
Hold on. I'm pretty sure Dana told Hendo before the fight that he would not get a shot if he won, but Bisping would. If anybody else can confirm, that would be great. Otherwise, I'll assume I imagined it.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote