MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana True Or False????

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #16 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joabbuac View Post
Ungrateful fuk You are lucky to be a fan of MMA and not Boxing MMA has great matchmaking...the best fight the best all the time...you can count on one hand when this has not happened in the history of the UFC.
Is it not possible to be a fan of both? Or be a fan of all combat sports. I personally enjoy watching MMA, Boxing and Kickboxing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Hold on. I'm pretty sure Dana told Hendo before the fight that he would not get a shot if he won, but Bisping would. If anybody else can confirm, that would be great. Otherwise, I'll assume I imagined it.
Maybe I'm now imagining things. I could have sworn it was the winner of the fight being granted a title shot, but maybe it wasn't.

Either way, Dana is still full of shit
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote