MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP & Spider fight not happening anytime soon

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2012, 09:08 PM   #29 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
As with anything I mean majority. Nothing is ever 100%. That was meant more for Canadian Psycho and those types who seem to be opposed to the fight. Anyone that opposes the fight is usually a GSP supporter from what I have seen.
I haven't seen that at all. Right now, GSP is training for a fight. It's not in anyones interest for him to be talking about Silva. When the times comes, believe me, GSP fans will be psyched. But I personally don't want GSP even thinking about Sivla right now, as that's the worst mistake he could possibly make. I"m glad GSP is blowing off the question.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote