MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael "Venom" Page Signs with Bellator

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #18 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By All
^I wish people would stop taking offence at him just because of who he is compaired to. It's all over Youtube aswell. He has no head movement? He's had TWO mma fights and ONE K1 fight. What more can you ask for? He has made one mistake throughout the fights in falling, which he quickly followed up with an armbar.

I thought he was a douche at first too, but he has a point in his interviews. "I'm not fighting like this to be cocky or anything, it's how I fight, check my kickboxing videos". I posted a vid on youtube of his highlights. It's in the general MMA forum. Ypou'll see that his entire kickboxing career had the same striking style and the same attacks. He's not just doing this because his opponents were nobodies.

He's also signed to Super Fight League too. I see him getting brutally KOed at some point in his career, but because that keeps me excited to see his fights, he's staying in my avatar and sig

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote