MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP & Spider fight not happening anytime soon

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2012, 10:55 AM   #52 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Around View Post
Not surprising. I hope Condit finishes GSP for many reasons, and maybe it can also put an end to this nonsense. These two want to build on their legacy within their own divisions, which I'm fine with. They barely fight as-is; think about how long a superfight would delay the divisions.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
You really care that much about Kampmann/Hendricks/Who else?

You care that much that they won't get a title shot right this second? Why is it that big of a deal? Why wouldn't a superfight of the 2 best in the game not be worth holding up a division?

I'm really confused as to why a bunch of average title fights means so much in your eyes? GSP/Penn, GSP/Hughes, GSP/Diaz, Anderson/Sonnen, Anderson/Hendo, Anderson/Bisping those are title fights that are/were big time fights.

So what if the winner of Kampmann/Hendricks has to fight 1 more time for a title shot? Who cares? Is it really that big of a deal?
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote