MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nickelodeon is getting ridiculous...

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2007, 04:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublelegtakedown
All that, hey arnold, angry beavers, catdog, keenan and kel, ren and stimpy, real monsters, Dare...omg

and rocko's modern life kinda like what you were talking about wouldluv...that show had tons of sexual innuendos...i would post some but youtube bans all their clips
Dude you just named like ALL of my favorite shows when I was a kid.....Rocko's Modern Life was the absolute BEST nickelodeon show...I wish they still played that show!! All those other ones are awesome too! They don't play shows like that anymore
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote