MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #23240 (permalink)
Hawndo
Sleepy

Hawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
I'd love to turn pro, it's the dream like but I haven't even had a fight yet. I don't want to be like most guys in my city and eat shit and not train properly and just compete for the social status and get beat. Want to commit to a training camp, be in shape, ready and as a result brutalize someone. ******* love this sport.

It's just hard to do with a busy schedule and I keep getting injured in the training camps. At least when my time does come round I'll be even more prepared I guess but just sucks just now. Gonna vent at the Thai class tonight so feel better after that!

Thanks to Leakler for the sig