MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - HGH(human growth hormone)

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
I know an acquaintance currently on it. He's obviously yoked, but once you're off it won't last. Like juice you gotta inject it. Also know quite a few people on roids. You retain most of it, but you still gotta work out otherwise you become flabby and you will shrink.

Basically I was very tempted to try both and after witnessing some side effects; mood rages, losing muscle mass down the line, etc decided against it.

To sum it if you're looking for short term gain both will provide results with a month of usage. For the long term you will lose it guaranteed. Look at the wrestlers when they retire.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote