MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #23241 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Life B Ez
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
I'd love to turn pro, it's the dream like but I haven't even had a fight yet. I don't want to be like most guys in my city and eat shit and not train properly and just compete for the social status and get beat. Want to commit to a training camp, be in shape, ready and as a result brutalize someone. ******* love this sport.

It's just hard to do with a busy schedule and I keep getting injured in the training camps. At least when my time does come round I'll be even more prepared I guess but just sucks just now. Gonna vent at the Thai class tonight so feel better after that!
Going pro is serious man. It takes more dedicatation than I can put in. I like working with guys in camp and training but its just a different animal to be the one fighting.

Do you have someone setting up your camps? And overseeing everything? That is the advice I give to everyone. Find a guy with his head on his shoulders, he doesn't need to be a sports guru, just dedicated so you know he won't screw you over. I watch tape for guys and work with them on gameplans and help them organize their camp. I'm not a head coach just somebody that can get the work out of the way so they can train.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App

Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome