MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 12:56 PM   #23241 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
I'd love to turn pro, it's the dream like but I haven't even had a fight yet. I don't want to be like most guys in my city and eat shit and not train properly and just compete for the social status and get beat. Want to commit to a training camp, be in shape, ready and as a result brutalize someone. ******* love this sport.

It's just hard to do with a busy schedule and I keep getting injured in the training camps. At least when my time does come round I'll be even more prepared I guess but just sucks just now. Gonna vent at the Thai class tonight so feel better after that!
Going pro is serious man. It takes more dedicatation than I can put in. I like working with guys in camp and training but its just a different animal to be the one fighting.

Do you have someone setting up your camps? And overseeing everything? That is the advice I give to everyone. Find a guy with his head on his shoulders, he doesn't need to be a sports guru, just dedicated so you know he won't screw you over. I watch tape for guys and work with them on gameplans and help them organize their camp. I'm not a head coach just somebody that can get the work out of the way so they can train.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App