MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 12:56 PM   #23242 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Yah I was talking to every single friend who trains. We all agreed working, or going to school, weight training, MT class, followed by BJJ grappling is too taxing on the body.

I respect the fighters because it really is a full time job to train. They train in the morning (cardio), afternoon (drills), and in the evenings (weight training/sparrin). Hardcore. On top of that it cost so much money to train in a high quality facility, gear, supplements, and grocery.

Sadly I've trained off and on and went back to weight lifting although I hit the bags in the gym so I guess I'm still lightly training.

Looks like you have your mind set so you should go for it and see how it turns out! Who knows within a year you'll have the "Combat Expert" tag. Kudos to Hit for that one...haha.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.