MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White: "Its part of the business"

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
killua
Amateur

killua is a jewel in the roughkillua is a jewel in the roughkillua is a jewel in the roughkillua is a jewel in the roughkillua is a jewel in the roughkillua is a jewel in the roughkillua is a jewel in the roughkillua is a jewel in the roughkillua is a jewel in the roughkillua is a jewel in the roughkillua is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Video inside.

I hate to say this but i think the UFC needs to take away the health package it put out there for the fighters. I used to think it was great and a step in the right direction but now fighters are pulling out of fights more and more often. I hate to think the two are related but it definitely looking like the health package has increased fighters pulling out.

Or maybe they can change it up a bit???
Maybe more job security so they are not so afraid of fighting at less than 100%, losing, and worried that they might get cut.

Note: I have no idea if this is an actual issue regarding the prevalence of cancelled fights. It's just a thought.
killua is offline   Reply With Quote