MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2012, 06:38 PM   #23246 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Read a few of the previous posts... It's definitely not something you can jump straight into. Right now im working out 5 days a week, followed by a full time manual labor job (40+ hours a week), followed by ~4 hours of training 4 days a week. It's definitely taxing. It wasn't that hard of a transition to me as i have always been involved in something. It was either football, wrestling, or weights + cardio that required all my extra time when i was still in school. But yes, there are many days when i come home, aching all over, go to sleep and wake up sore as titos wife after having a 4 hour orgy BUT I still go through my day to day schedule and it DOES get better.

My advice, Stick with it. You might have to gradually get to the point where your body can take it.. but you can get there.

Now of course im not a pro fighter and training/fighting is not my job so i can not say how hard it is to do that full time... but you CAN get to the point where you can do it as a competitive hobby.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba