MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 07:12 PM   #1586 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
I sold video games at the time it came out so yeah I remember the hype and I remember how many of those were sold back to us. Easily 60% of those sold were sold back to us within the first month.

Seems amazingly popular.

As for the graphics... I've been looking up the screenshots and play videos of the Wii U and it looks like shit. And there are people in forums all over complaining about it.

I haven't seen anybody online happy about this besides you and I frequent game forums.