MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #1589 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
I get it. You think Bayonetta was awesome and you can't wait to use the Wii U to masturbate to it with. I watched your video and it still looks like shit. I've seen the brand new videos and they look like shit.

At this point I am ******* tired of arguing with you.
Haha, who is arguing, Why so upset? It's a discussion, but feel free to stop if you wish.

edit - I completed the Skyrim DLC (second one), for 5 bucks or whatever it was, there was quite a bit of content. You wouldn't expect building a house to last that long but having to get all the materials, work on the houses, get everything maxed and set up takes a while. I enjoyed it.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote