MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2012, 09:21 PM   #23267 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Been there, done that.

What kind of fish can you catch on that lake? What was your bait setup?

I didn't go fishing today but wanted to. How many guys here are active fishermen? It would be cool to get a thread going in the lounge about it maybe if there's enough.
I would definitely participate in a fishing thread but I haven't been in a couple months. It was too hot for a while and I've been tied up for the last month or so doing other stuff. Once I'm caught up I'll be out on the water and I'm dedicated to fishing through the winter this year. Catfish are supposedly active during the winter months here.

The window for comfortable weather is just too short around these parts unless you want to get eaten alive by ticks and mosquitoes, and enjoy sweating your balls off