MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 01:03 AM   #23269 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
I would definitely participate in a fishing thread but I haven't been in a couple months. It was too hot for a while and I've been tied up for the last month or so doing other stuff. Once I'm caught up I'll be out on the water and I'm dedicated to fishing through the winter this year. Catfish are supposedly active during the winter months here.

The window for comfortable weather is just too short around these parts unless you want to get eaten alive by ticks and mosquitoes, and enjoy sweating your balls off
I hear you.

My issue here isn't heat but cold. Even during our summer we get mostly overcast days, which isn't bad but the winter is mostly just rain. I've been trying to get out on the boat as many times as I can before the rain starts again. After that, it's all rain gear + bank fishing.

Hopefully you can get out and get some fishing done before the weather turns to crap.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin