MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 11:23 AM   #1601 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
I have a ps3 and a wii, the wii is the most disappointing console I've ever had. (Repackaged gamecube)

I wont buy Sony products anymore because Sony basically funds all the anti piracy lawsuits.

I can't stand that to use the ps vita you need a internet connection or almost all of its functionality is restricted because Sony wants to see everything you do. I returned mine.

So I guess I'm left with xb or wii. Ill probably grab another wii console and grab the xbox when it drops later.

Ultimately I think I'm going to go back to PC gaming, its still better. Open console gaming is hard to beat.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is online now   Reply With Quote