MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mini Karo a.k.a. Manny

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2007, 06:35 PM   #28 (permalink)
Damone
attention whore

Damone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like TunaDamone Smells Like Tuna
Quote:
Originally Posted by You Are a Clown
hes had one fight on the show and you do all this talking about him ...before you start getting hyped up i think you should wait and see him fight a couple more times and see if he can keep it up .. i think emerson might win it to be honest hes had some solid fights and doesnt seem to ever get finished he took melvin guillard to a split decision and lost and took jens to a decision early in his career
I get tingly feeling when I watch Armenian's throw dudes around. Manny is fun to watch, and there's not a damn thing you can say that would make me feel any differently. Sure, him being related to Karo helps a lot, but Manny didn't let up one bit against dude. Aggression rules, yo.