MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thoughts, and or wishes for EA UFC?

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2012, 09:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
The bad thing is online will be killed by the same buy method on Fight Night. I had to cheat with a mate in sparring mode with my fighter just to get full chin and body so I could compete without being flash KOed in about 3 seconds.

EA MMA was fun, a lot more fun than UFC, but to me it wasn't thhe better MMA game. I had much more fun doing a stand up tournament with a few mates than any of the button bashing on the ground. I completed the career mode quite easily with a submission fighter aswell.

The key thing I want is licensing. I'm big into video games but I'm a sucker for that. Get as many fighters as possible, like literally EVERYONE. Don't leave a single Dustin Paige or Cody McKenzie out of it. The promotions will be a big part of it too. Everything the UFC owns should be included. UFC, Strikeforce, WEC, Pride and WFA should be in there, with (although better real) fake versions of BAMMA, Shooto and Jungle Fight in there. Full commentary teams and everything have to be included too. UFC should have FUEL and FX in there, and Strikeforce with Challengers.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote